Low Income Microchip & Vaccination Clinic
Great River Rescue will be hosting a Microchip & Vaccination Clinic for pet owners meeting low income guidelines. Basic wellness services will be available to pets of qualified pet owners. Some services offered include core vaccines, deworming, flea/tick prevention, microchip insertion, and blood tests.
Saturday, May 23, 2020
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hosted by Great River Rescue
1612 Carr Lake Rd SE, Bemidji
You must schedule an appointment before arriving. Services available as supplies last. If you bring your cat, please keep it in a carrier, kennel or crate. Dogs must be on a collar and leash or harness. Scroll down for pricing and a link to our sign-up form. Proper social distancing guidelines will be followed per CDC recommendations.
Please note that we will not have a veterinarian on site. If follow-up services are needed, you will need to schedule an appointment with your vet.
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Upon arrival, remain in your vehicle. We will come to you. We will take your pet directly from your vehicle. Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves. Please have your dog on a secure leash and collar/harness. All cats must be in a secured carrier. If you have multiple pets, we will take one at a time.
- After your pet's appointment, we will return your pet to your vehicle. We can accept payment directly at vehicle. Cash, credit or debit will be accepted.
- As much as possible, paperwork and financial transactions will occur remotely. Clients will register through our ClinicHQ system and be able to sign their form, make payments, and receive post-clinic documentation via email.
- To prevent the potential spread of COVID-19, if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the past 14 days, do not bring your pet to our clinic. If your pet has been around someone experiencing symptoms within the last 14 days, do not bring your pet to our clinic. Thank you for understanding and respecting this policy.
Low Income Guidelines
To partake in this low income event, participants must be enrolled in one of the government assistance programs or fall within the household size and income parameters listed below. Please note that Proof of Gross Income is requested prior to receiving services.
Eligible participants must be receiving ONE of the following Federal or State government assistance programs OR provide proof of household size and income:
- Disability income
- Food support
- General assistance
- Heating assistance
- Medical Assistance
- MN Care
- Section 8 housing
- Temporary assistance for needy families
- VA Disability
Family size of 1 – ($30,350 – yearly OR $2,529 – monthly)
Family size of 2 – ($41,150 – yearly OR $3,429 – monthly)
Family size of 3 – ($51,950 – yearly OR $4,329 – monthly)
Family size of 4 – ($62,750 – yearly OR $5,229 – monthly)
Family size of 5 – ($73,550 – yearly OR $6,129 – monthly)