Community Supports Manager (CSM)
Do you want a job where you can make a difference in the lives of others and get paid to do it? EON, Inc. is looking for passionate, person-centered and motivated employees to work with us to enrich lives by supporting independence. EON, Inc is an employee-owned organization. As an employee owner, you directly receive the benefits of a job well done by being part of the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Other benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Benefit Category: Full-time salaried exempt position. Benefits eligible. ESOP benefits upon meeting plan entry requirements.
Hours Worked: Usual hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. The manager's schedule must be flexible to accommodate various facility, personnel, and organizational needs.
What You Will Bring to Our Team: A CSM should have knowledge of 245D services, prior experience with the development of service outcomes and supports individual program plans and experience or training in hiring and coordinating staff. The ideal candidate will also possess a participatory leadership style.
A community Supports Manager provides program related monitoring, supervision and resource for all EON, Inc's service sites. The manager is also responsible for the oversight of supervisors and the quality of care within their respective services.
- Provide orientation and on-going training to company staff.
- Provide assistance in service initiation and discontinuation of services.
- Assist with identifying potential service recipients to fill client vacancies.
- Coordinate all admissions and termination of services of EON, Inc.’s clients
- Maintain knowledge of programming standards and regulations under which the organization operates.
- Teach and support Supervisors in the disciplinary process for the people they supervise.
- Responsible for budget development, and financial performance of their assigned area and programs including monitoring cash flow and financial statements and communicating with employees as needed.
- Serve as the backup Designated Coordinator (245D guideline) as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EON, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.