Inventory Specialist I (part-time)- Midco
Maintain the inventory for Midco’s Field Operations group including the control and appropriate requisition, and distribution of equipment.
- Maintain, control, and organize Midcontinent’s Field Operations inventory.
- Accurately distribute equipment to the appropriate personnel.
- Perform and maintain records of inventory cycle counts.
- Initiate timely and accurate requisition orders to replenish the inventory.
- Drive and maintain forklifts safely and responsibly.
- Accurately record all inventory shipping and receiving activity and documentation.
- Safely unload incoming shipments, and prepare and load outgoing shipments.
- Accurately key all inventory data with a high level of accuracy.
- Pre-provision and package equipment.
- Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midcontinent’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.